Open Engineering (EIN: 83-1420711), 501(c)(3) is driving innovation through the funding, development, and administrative oversight for the Engineering Archive and The Journal of Open Engineering.
Open Engineering is led by a Board of Directors and documents related to our governance are made available online. Our current board members are:
- Dr. Devin Berg, Menomonie, Wisconsin
- Dr. Erin Bell, Woodbury, Minnesota
- Dr. Elizabeth Boatman, Menomonie, Wisconsin
Supporting Open Engineering
Visit our donation page: openengr.com/donate
Via PayPal Giving Fund (no fees): https://www.paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/3821904
Other Ways to Support
- Shop through Amazon Smile and indicate Open Engineering as your selected charity to support.
- Start a fundraiser on Facebook to benefit Open Engineering.
For Institutions and Organizations
For institutions or organizations, our flagship program, Engineering Archive, provides an annual membership option via the Engineering Archive Membership Circle.